“You Get What You Pay For!”
We’ve all came across the well-known phrase, “You Get What You Pay For” however at times you do not normally realize should something is actually too inexpensive or actually too pricey. So precisely where can you intend to discover just what the regular rate must be?
A typical price for a photo booth nationwide will vary from $400 on the low end to $1500 depending on variables and also $3000+ for multi-day trade shows and corporate events.
Exactly what is the practical photo booth rental price?
If you were hoping for less yet $500-$1500 appears to be an extra precise rate for a photo booth service with attachments that could increase to $3000. To some that could be jaw dropping. To others that rate range is easy. The factor for such a big swing is due to the fact that there are so many variables at play. It’s tough to divide the bare fundamentals from the not-so-important photo booth rental devices. It is also difficult to inform exactly what each company does differently. Even if a business details out a bullet checklist of functions it does not indicate both solutions are equal. You have to truly check out what makes the firm both distinct as well as different.
What are the photo booth rental essentials?
- Rental Time– Make certain you have the correct amount of time for your occasion. The majority of events need at the very least two hours to begin. Three hours is much more common especially for wedding celebrations. The quantity of time you access the occasion is probably one of the most essential thing. Do not go low-cost right here. See to it you obtain the right amount of time you need.
- The Camera – Make certain the camera is a more recent DSLR electronic camera over 18 mega pixels with a nice lens. The lens just as crucial as the camera, if not more important. Having a DSLR camera permits interchangeable lenses so you’re not stuck to just the set lens. Don’t just presume they’re packing the cubicle with the appropriate equipment. Demand to see a couple high resolution photos of exactly what the last photo top quality will certainly look like.
- Lighting tools – The light they make use of is equally as vital. The bigger the light the better the high quality of the light source. Having an umbrella or soft box is perfect so the light is not severe and direct. Think about it like a cloud covering the sunlight. Taking a photo of on your own in direct sunshine is not incredibly complementary. It will make your face look glossy and also produces rough darkness. You want a photo booth that does not just direct a direct bare light bulb flash at your face. Especially if this is a wedding celebration. Individuals are normally coming dressed up and would certainly like to get an excellent looking image of themselves with their family or companion.
- The Printer– Make sure they are publishing with a dye sublimation printer not an inkjet. Ink Jet printers take a while to print (which suggests visitors will be waiting) as well as the ink could smudge quickly from finger prints. Dye Sublimation prints move with warm and also are immediately dry when they appear. Plus, the photo is layered as well as sealed. This will secure your images from moisture or UV lights hence enabling your printouts to last.
- Field of expertise – is the photo booth company you are taking into consideration focus on photo booths or have a history in photography services. Too many business are simply including photo booths to their endless supply of amusement or rental services. If the company seems a one stop buy whatever greater than likely their not putting a lot of their daily attention toward offering the very best photo booth experience. Photo booths have a lot of moving parts and still call for a human touch to get whatever functioning perfect.
HOW TO RESERVE OUR SERVICES
REQUEST A QUOTE
To start, request a personalized quote! Scroll to the top of the page (or click HERE) and send us a quick message including as much information as possible about your event (i.e.: Name, Phone or Email, date, time, theme, type of event, etc.) so we can recommend on the best approach to your event.
SIGNING THE AGREEMENT
Once you’ve decided on renting a photo booth for your event, we can book your date! The process is very simple, you will receive an agreement from Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rental Atlanta of the rest. Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rental Atlanta will be onsite the day of your event to get the party started!
COMMUNICATE YOUR PREFERENCES
We will keep you on the loop on the development and with the entire planning process. Choose the perfect backdrop (upgrade fee may apply), your preference on the photo print (logos, static images), and even on how to brand the photo booth (upgrade fee applies). You will receive an email notification and it is where you would communicate all of the tweaks you would need for your perfect photo booth experience.
TIME TO ENJOY
On the big day we will arrive approximately one hour before the operational start time to set everything up. Once the event starts so does the fun. Your guests are sure to have a blast with our photo booth, props and our professional staff is always at the ready to help with the booth.
OUR SCRAPBOOK SERVICE
Another thing worth pointing out is our Memory Scrapbook service (upgrade fee applies); brides love this as it is a great keepsake from a wedding. Our Memory Scrapbook service allows guests to keep a tangible strip and place the other in the scrapbook, writing personalized notes to the bride and the groom. Once the reception has ended, we are able to provide you with a digital copy of all images (upgrade fee may apply).
Wishing you all the very best in finding the ideal photo booth for your next celebration or event. For all your photo booth rental needs, give us a phone call at Photo Booth Rental Atlanta or contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
Let us help Make The party!